ART SHOULD DISTURB THE COMFORTABLE AND COMFORT THE DISTURBED

MAIL ART + ART & TRAVEL JOURNALS

+ ALTERED BOOKS + OTHER CRAFTS

Thursday, October 6, 2016

vintage paper scrap journal

Scrap Paper Journal (All Vintage): I'm not sure you ladies remember but a few years back journalling 'vintage style' was all the rage. I was bitten by the bug too! :-) Now I'm over it...left with so many bits and bobs of paper, ephemera, old photo's and all else mostly found in op-shops and car boot sales etc, I decided to use up what I had - or at least make a sizable dent in my stash with a scrap journal that houses only vintage stuff. This scrap is about 95% real vintage paper and photo's and the rest is repro. I used to think it was sad to see people throw away family photo's but it happens.I even found a vintage roll of very yellowed sticky tape somewhere in my hunts for vintage stuff. I have used it in this journal I probably have enough scrap to do several more.Now I now mostly concentrate on travel, nature and art journals. Again no talent or even artistry involved just the fun of using them at last. Here are some pages to illustrate what I mean.






No comments:

Post a Comment