ART SHOULD DISTURB THE COMFORTABLE AND COMFORT THE DISTURBED

MAIL ART + ART & TRAVEL JOURNALS

+ ALTERED BOOKS + OTHER CRAFTS

Sunday, July 19, 2015

travel journal: papua new guinea 2015

I am VERY excited to be travelling back to PNG this coming October 2015.

In anticipation of this I am getting together an art/travel journal to take with me on my journey. This then will be the front cover. 

I will be using an A5 Claire Fountaine Fountain Pen Frienly Blank Cloth-Bound Journal. I will be using various techniques such as collage, water-colour and sketching.

The journey is principally one of re-discovery and discovery. I will be doing some Volcano exploring and SCUBA, snorkeling etc. That will mean that my continuing Volcano Journal will also be updated.

Volcano Journal: http://flyingfishinc.blogspot.com.au/search/label/Volcano%20Travel%20Journal





No comments:

Post a Comment